Menu

It was such a nice peaceful day, until now

oldest DD's got in a fight about something they can't even remember. It ended with each of them spitting at each other. I am so disgusted and angry with them. I don't even know what consequence to give them. I don't care who was at fault at this point or what they were arguing about. I know it has something to do with their doll houses. They'reout pulling weeds until I calm down. What would be a good consequence?

I am so sorry. I can't believe they spit. My kids just wack each other. I think a nice long talk and the weeds and maybe a day with no doll house were to work? Good Luck

I know. I can't believe it either. They aren't allowed to hit, so I guess they thought this was okay? I was wondering if I was overreacting. I don't think so.

LOL!

I once caught my youngest son, age four, and one of my grandsons, age three, spitting on each other and giggling wildly. I guess it was some kind of a game. My youngest son will sometimes lick his sister age seven to gross her out and make her scream. Kids are weird. I think the weed pulling is a good punishment.

I just interviewed my DD who wasn't involved and had her demonstrate what happened. She blew a raspberry in the air, and said they both did it to each other. I feel a little better that it wasn't a big ol' loogie (sp?) I'm going to talk to them about why it's disrespectful and role play a better way to come to a solution. Thanks for the advice.

LOL!

I once caught my youngest son, age four, and one of my grandsons, age three, spitting on each other and giggling wildly. I guess it was some kind of a game. My youngest son will sometimes lick his sister age seven to gross her out and make her scream. Kids are weird. I think the weed pulling is a good punishment.

Work is good. If they can't play nicely together, then they can do chores instead.

They pulled weeds and washed my car. They love to wash the car, so it wasn't much of a punishment - just one less thing to do .