Menu

I am sooo excited, I am getting more space...

My husband is a pack rat. I used to be OCD, I have had to do a lot of work on that with my dh and my kids. Still, our house has gotten out of control. There is clutter everywhere, and doing homeschool this year has made it worse. I was talking to dh about the fact that I am going crazy, there is not one place I can go and just have order.

so

my dh is getting a storage unit, he is going to spend the next two weeks moving all the clutter to the storage unit, including everything in the garage. I am getting an offcut of carper on the floor in the garage, a space heater, a table, and a cabinet for all of the craft supplies and pe types of things.

He is then going to bring things back 1 box at a time. We are going to sort through it all. If it is not important enough to have space in the house, it is going bye bye.

I am sooo happy, not only is dh really embracing the fact that we are going to keep homeschooling and helping to find more space for us, he just got that I needed something to change, and is doing it. It just reminds me that I really do have my perfect partner going through life with me.

Thanks for reading, I just had to share!

Nicole:lol: