Menu

I need a pep talk here -

Its raining, 35 degrees, windy, my back is still in spasm, we have a formal ball tonight. I havent been able to drive since Tues so none of the "prep" work for the ball is done. Today I need to do a minor repair on the dress, my hair, nails and see if I can walk in heals. It is supposed to be low 20s by ball time and my dress is backless and sleeveless. :eek: WHINE, Whine, Whine, someone send me some sunshine

Come on Holly

You can do it

Get that ball

and....something that rhymes with do it!

Yay!!!!!!

Can you call a friend to come over and do your nails while you rest your back on an ice pack? Can you have her bring over a nice pair of flats while she's at it? Maybe the distraction of being out and about would help - could you have your nails done, buy flats, and a swatch of nice fabric to use as a shawl to keep your back warm?

I hope you get to feeling better soon! Don't forget to share pictures and details of your Cinderella night!

Would getting a pedicure at one of those places where you sit in a massage chair during the pedicure help? I would vote for flats, too.

I have confidence in your ability to get it all done and for your back to be miraculously better by ball time. Have fun!

Brigitte