Menu

I love Nutella!

My dd7 has recently discovered Nutella, too! She would eat a PB&N sandwich for three meals a day if I would let her. I like it too, but not *that* much, LOL.

It's really good on the peanut butter bread we make in our bread machine, especially when it's toasted. YUM!

Sort of like a Reese cup, but healthier!:D

Especially on pound cake or just out of the jar! So very yummy! My new thing!

Oh honey, you are speaking my language. We are meant to be friends! I like it on a spoon. Very satisfying to lick it off the spoon after a yucky day.

The kids and I will put it on graham crackers and top with banana slices too. YUM!

I can't have it in the house anymore (ds is deathly allergic to hazelnuts), but it's sooo good. If you're ever in NY, LA or DC, go to Le Pain Quotidien and just order their bread. They'll bring you their own house-made version of (a more whole-foods version) hazelnut spread and hazelnut chocolate spread. It's even more heavenly than Nutella.

mmmm...friend brought some back from France in 80's and I was hooked for life! It was nearly impossible to find in US stores back then.

btw, my kids LOVE Giadia and Everyday Italian. They chose to watch that last night instead of going to the movies! LOL It's cooking day today---wahooo!

We're eating our first jar of Nutella right now. We have a good friend who is a German exchange student and he eats it and gave us this jar. His parents sent us a large box of candy at Easter, and it turns out that hazelnut must be an extremely popular German flavor, because almost every piece of candy in the box (and it was a HUGE box--perhaps 10 POUNDS of candy!!) tasted distinctly like Nutella. I used to think I liked hazelnut, but after eating that candy I began to get a little nauseous at the taste of hazelnut. It was like this subtle taste that infiltrated everything! But I don't mind a little Nutella now and then. Have you tried Nutella smores? Mmmm!

I can't have this in the house. My willpower is no match for Nutella and I'd just take a spoon and eat the whole jar. It was on sale the other day and the kids were begging for it. I contemplated buying it, but the potential embarressment of trying to explain to my kids that the Nutella disappeared overnight was too much.

I love Nutella, too! When we lived in Liverpool, we rented a van for the weekend. We woke up Monday morning to the passenger's window bashed out and all the was missing was a jar of Nutella that had been on the dashboard. I think I could possibly get that desperate for Nutella, lol.

Luann

mom of 12

is soooo yummy! We had a homeschool club that learned about France and we had French crepes sent in (from Marky's) since I was too lazy to make them. Spread with nutella and rolled up really thin -- big hit.

Also, my SIL goes to Paris occasionally and she said hazelnut crepes are sold on every street corner.:thumbup:

Charmaine