Menu

I lost my sister this morning. (some CC)

I asked for my prayers for my sister last November. She has MS and was starting to go downhill.

She took a definite turn for the worse a couple of weeks ago and passed away this morning. I know she did not want to linger in world, and that she is now in Heaven, so I have peace about that. However, this is going to be hard on our family, especially her husband and children, so I'm asking for more prayers.

Thank you.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked for my prayers for my sister last November. She has MS and was starting to go downhill.

She took a definite turn for the worse a couple of weeks ago and passed away this morning. I know she did not want to linger in world, and that she is now in Heaven, so I have peace about that. However, this is going to be hard on our family, especially her husband and children, so I'm asking for more prayers.

Thank you.

:grouphug: praying :grouphug:

Faithe

Thank you.

This is heartbreaking :( :grouphug:

We lost my brother to his battle with MS 8 years ago, it's hard to watch and even harder to let go. You're in my prayers!