Menu

Are this good used prices ?

Phonics Pathways, Reading Pathways, Grs. K-5 -- $20. Good. PP is spiral bound. Some page wear/shelf wear

Also have you used this could I use it AFTER SSL?Minimus Starting Out in Latin, Grs. K-5 -- $30. very nice. Level 1 Student Reader and CD Rom .

Math Play, 80 Ways to Count & Learn, Pre-K -- $9. Very good. Activities to help create a math foundation in ages 2-6. .

Personally, when I used to shop for used curriculum, I rarely paid more than 60% of retail. It had to be a fabulous product that held it's value for me to spend more than that. Otherwise, I preferred to buy it new.

I'd especially question the "good" rating. I would be asking things like:

Is this from a smoke-free home?

Are there ANY marks anywhere in the book? This also includes pencil marks no matter how light they are or if they show up at all even after erased, checkmarks next to names in table of contents, highlighter use, and most especially areas of the text that someone chose to block out because they thought it was inappropriate and assumed everyone else would as well.

Are pages torn out and included, missing, or have tears?

A minimus book AND cd at Amazon would run $36.34 with free shipping for brand new and a known, reliable seller. I would not pay $30 used for an unknown shipper. Do you want both Phonics Pathways and Reading Pathways? We did fine with just Phonics Pathways, and it is $18 new at Amazon. For me, I would be spending more to get an additional book that I wouldn't really need. But if you are looking to buy both, $20 is significantly cheaper than both at Amazon (about $35).

It has to be a really good deal for me to risk used. I will spend a few bucks more to have new materials and not have potential hassles with sellers, shipping, condition of materials, etc. It's a bit different if you are at a used goods sale and can see the condition, but for buying sight unseen, you are taking a risk and should be compensated for it with a good purchase price.