Menu

guest hollow question

skissugar

okay so.. I am working on gathering supplies to teach guest hollow american history.. year 1 this year year 2 next year... but year 2 stops at clinton.. any advice on what to use to extend it into current? I am soooo not good at building my own by pulling this book and that book .. it always ends up a mess... so anyone done this already?? we will move back to SOTW 1 the following year

*** Also has anyone scheduled in Time Travelers (new world,colonial, american revolution,19th century) with guest hollows american history 1?

Edited by skissugar

:bigear:

*** Also has anyone scheduled in Time Travelers (new world,colonial, american revolution,19th century) with guest hollows american history 1?

I never scheduled it into American History 1, because I really wasn't super familiar with it at the time, but I do schedule it into my "Awesome Timeline History Schedule".

Time Travelers is really easy to plug in...just use whichever one(s) you want where they fit in. I think Time Travelers is a really great addition, if your kids are into hands-on/notebooking/lapbooking. I'm currently collecting the levels myself to use with Otter in the future.

:001_smile: