Menu

Very important and must be discussed. Did you favorite AI singer make it?

:lol:

Sorry to be so melodramatic. Just in that sort of a mood today!

My two favorite girls didn't make it, and two least favorite men did. A bit bummed.

At least Casey made it. The guy is AWESOME! My DH says he reminds him of a guy who would work in an edgy alternative bike shop as a mechanic. LOL! But the guy can sing like there's no tomorrow, and has an amazingly magnetic personality. Hope he goes far.

Bummed about Lauren Turner. Her voice really needed to be showcased longer. Not sure, honestly, what people see in Pia. She's good, but I don't see anything unique about her.

Don't get me started on Robbie. He's a "cutie" because of his youth and personality I suppose, but...can he really sing? Seems like a fly by night to me.

Brett Lowenstern (sp?), although very "different" has so much personality and charisma on top of his amazingly different voice. And he wasn't even given a second chance. :(

What about you guys?

I was glad Brett didn't get another chance, he was a boy singing a man's song and I hated it [sorry]

I was disappointed Naima and Ahshton (or however she spells it) made it, I thought Kendra and Robbie were much better for the wild cards.

I was otherwise pretty happy with the final 10, just thought the judges (other than Stefano) chose the wrong wild cards.

I liked the choices generally, but I would have traded Ashton for Kendra. Loved Kendra and Paul's duet of "Blackbird." Might have been interesting to see what Brett could do. Not a huge fan of Thia yet, though she might grow on me.

My current faves are Casey, Paul, Naima, and Lauren. It could change. :001_smile: Paul is from my neighborhood, but I don't know him. But we're rooting for him over here!

All my favs got in. I don't know anyone's names yet, except Scotty and Lauren. I like the guy who played the bass (Casey?), and the kid with Aspergers and Tourettes (but I don't like that kind of music, so we'll see...). I thought the young girl (Pia?) who sang the Fame song did pretty well. I like the dramatic black guy, but he's a little Broadway for me--

They always need people who are good, but not GREAT, b/c somebody has to be voted off each week. :D

...At least Casey made it. The guy is AWESOME! My DH says he reminds him of a guy who would work in an edgy alternative bike shop as a mechanic. LOL! But the guy can sing like there's no tomorrow, and has an amazingly magnetic personality. Hope he goes far. We all like Casey a lot!

Bummed about Lauren Turner. Her voice really needed to be showcased longer. Not sure, honestly, what people see in Pia. She's good, but I don't see anything unique about her. We're puzzled too.

Don't get me started on Robbie. He's a "cutie" because of his youth and personality I suppose, but...can he really sing? Seems like a fly by night to me. We're not touching ballad fans and so not Robbie fans.

Brett Lowenstern (sp?), although very "different" has so much personality and charisma on top of his amazingly different voice. And he wasn't even given a second chance. :( We so thought Brett would get a second chance! dd is sad...Brett's been her fav since auditions.

What about you guys?

...Paul is from my neighborhood, but I don't know him. But we're rooting for him over here! Wow! How fun!

The top 24 was really talented this year! We are happy with the top six boys except that we would've made it the top 8 boys and added Clint and Brett.

For the girls, we are disappointed that Rachel didn't get a second chance.

We prefer unique styles over the more commercial, KWIM?

I was glad Brett didn't get another chance, he was a boy singing a man's song and I hated it [sorry]

I was disappointed Naima and Ahshton (or however she spells it) made it, I thought Kendra and Robbie were much better for the wild cards.

I was otherwise pretty happy with the final 10, just thought the judges (other than Stefano) chose the wrong wild cards.

:iagree: Couldn't stand Brett. If he'd have made it, I would not have been able to watch. EEwww. Sorry. He's just gross. I'm also glad Rachel didn't get in. Her personality was terrible. I'm so glad Stefano got in as wild card. I DON'T like Naima. Don't really like Ashton either. But, all my favorites are in.

Top 3 girls: Pia, Thia and Lauren Alaina

Top 3 guys: Casey, Stephano, James (OMG, lose the tail!), Scotty, Paul, Jacob....oh wait, thats all of them. I can't pick just 3. I like the guys much better then the girls this year. I'll have to wait and see who stands out over time.

...Top 3 guys: Casey, Stephano, James (OMG, lose the tail!), Scotty, Paul, Jacob....oh wait, thats all of them. I can't pick just 3. I like the guys much better then the girls this year. I'll have to wait and see who stands out over time.

:iagree:

We like all the guys too! We hope they're the top six. James' tail cracks us up...I've been joking about how he's representin' for all the folks with tails. :D

Most of the people we enjoyed watching made it through so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Thia is from my town though so she has my vote at this point but we also thought she did a great job the other night.

That should be fun for you! She has a great voice.