Menu

AAS WITHOUT a 2'x3' whiteboard?

blondeviolin

Does anyone use something different? I'm not quite sure where I would hang or store a whiteboard of this size... :001_huh:

I use our smaller whiteboard. I have the consonants across the top and the vowels underneath. It works okay, but I might need to get the bigger board once we add all of the tiles. We are getting ready to begin level 3, and it depends on just how many more we will put up.

You could use any flat surface for the tiles. But, you would have to set them up every time. If you have a place to leave them, all set up, when not in use it is easier.

My son dreads setting them up in Alphabetical order every day. I't sooo nice to be able to leave them up on the white board and just take them down and redo them once a week or so.

I've heard of folks sliding their whiteboard underneath their couch when not in use. I have mine hanging (by a wire cord) on an "over the door" holder. I velcroed it in place to the door (landlord won't let us put holes in the wall). The nice thing about this is that we can use it for memory verses, math corrections, etc. by always having a whiteboard up.:)

My son dreads setting them up in Alphabetical order every day. I't sooo nice to be able to leave them up on the white board and just take them down and redo them once a week or so.

I've heard of folks sliding their whiteboard underneath their couch when not in use. I have mine hanging (by a wire cord) on an "over the door" holder. I velcroed it in place to the door (landlord won't let us put holes in the wall). The nice thing about this is that we can use it for memory verses, math corrections, etc. by always having a whiteboard up.:)

:iagree:

I used a cookie sheet for awhile and didn't like that the tiles didn't all fit. I am so glad I got the big white board. I was going to suggest storing it under the couch or placing it behind a bookshelf when not in use. We slide ours out from behind the bookshelf everyday.