Menu

I got to meet Brigitte!

But, I'm just curious...

How does one sign up to be WTM-Central? You sure seem to be on the circuit there! :001_huh:

I'd love to meet you both!

I have no idea how I have gotten so lucky lately. It sure has been nice.

The feeling is mutual. I would LOVE to meet you too!

Very cool!

So, I think there needs to be a new board rule. If you meet someone from this board and then come here to announce it, you MUST include a picture. So, cough it up! Post a picture!!!

I really thought about bringing my camera and didn't. I didn't want Brigitte to feel like she was being hounded by the papparazzi!:D

I really thought about bringing my camera and didn't. I didn't want Brigitte to feel like she was being hounded by the papparazzi!:D

LOL!!! Okay- so maybe we can let it go this time. But, if you meet someone again, please follow them in their car or do whatever it takes to get that picture!!

Yes, the papparazzi is a problem for me. It was nice to have a day away from it. ;)

I can't believe that I forgot my camera. Well, actually I can believe it, since I never remember it.

BTW - I thawed out loading the car. Nothing like heavy lifting to warm you up.

She was kind enough to meet me for a coffee at Starbucks before driving back home again. She is SO nice. Time was short, but I so enjoyed getting to meet her. She really nice and very easy to talk with. Lucky me!

I got to meet Brigitte today also! :) We stood around for hours at a Ladies expo and practically froze to death (my right hand was turning blue!). Anyway she is a neat person and I'm glad I got to spend 4 hours with her today!

It was so nice meeting you and Angela yesterday. It was like chatting with old friends. Both of you are so nice.

And, let me make an announcement about the pictures you two are using - They do NOT do the two of you justice. Geez, what pretty ladies!

Anyway, I can't wait to meet up with the two of you again. Maybe next time we can meet over a Mike's (or two).