Menu

Help my son with an assignment, please?

My son has an assignment (for that history class he hates) for which he needs to survey 10 people.

My husband and I have already taken the survey, but if eight more folks here would be willing to give it a shot, we'd be very grateful! Otherwise, he'll have to wait for the weekend and won't be able to finish the course this week as planned.

The instructions are a little fuzzy. I assume what they want is for people to rate what they believe is the important of each statement on a scale from 1 - 5 (with 5 being most important).

Thanks!

Survey Takers: Please consider the leadership qualities in the left-hand column. Rank the qualities in order of importance. For example, rank as 5 the quality you believe is most important in a leader.

Your First Name:

Leadership Quality

Public Speaking -

Political Experience -

Self-Confidence -

Persuasion -

Patriotism -

Respect for Public Opinion -

What sort of leader? Military leader? Political leader? Leader of a company? Leader of a church? My answers would vary. Since it's for a history class, and since political experience is included, I'm going to assume political leader and answer that way.

Survey Takers: Please consider the leadership qualities in the left-hand column. Rank the qualities in order of importance. For example, rank as 5 the quality you believe is most important in a leader. I think these are sort of weird choices though, these are not necessarily the qualities I find most important in a political leader.

Your First Name: Mrs.

Leadership Quality

Public Speaking - 5

Political Experience - 3

Self-Confidence - 2

Persuasion - 6 (I'm thinking of this as the ability to unite people toward a common cause)

Patriotism - 4

Respect for Public Opinion - 1 (ever heard of tyranny of the majority?)

Survey Takers: Please consider the leadership qualities in the left-hand column. Rank the qualities in order of importance. For example, rank as 5 the quality you believe is most important in a leader.

Your First Name: Amy

Leadership Quality

Public Speaking - 4

Political Experience - 1

Self-Confidence - 5

Persuasion - 4

Patriotism - 2

Respect for Public Opinion - 3

nt

Your First Name:

Kristy

Leadership Quality

Public Speaking -2

Political Experience -

Self-Confidence -3

Persuasion -1

Patriotism -4

Respect for Public Opinion -5

Your First Name: Cindy

Leadership Quality

Public Speaking - 3

Political Experience - 2

Self-Confidence - 5

Persuasion - 4

Patriotism -

Respect for Public Opinion - 1