Menu

My cute little homeschool nerd

My daughter (6) was laughing today when she suddenly changed her usual (cute) laugh to this really annoying, obnoxious, nasal laugh... and we were all looking at her like she'd lost it. :001_huh:

Then she dead-pans, "Yeah, that's my nerdy homeschooler laugh." :lol:

My daughter (6) was laughing today when she suddenly changed her usual (cute) laugh to this really annoying, obnoxious, nasal laugh... and we were all looking at her like she'd lost it. :001_huh:

Then she dead-pans, "Yeah, that's my nerdy homeschooler laugh." :lol:

:lol: My DD8 has these giant geeky glasses that I had as a joke, and she wears them while we school and says in a dorky voice "I'm homeschooled" its sooo funny!

:lol: My DD8 has these giant geeky glasses that I had as a joke, and she wears them while we school and says in a dorky voice "I'm homeschooled" its sooo funny!

Yes, it is so funny that at the age of 6 or 8 our students can poke fun at themselves, and make everyone around them laugh, too.

I have to admit, my daughter nailed it -- so perfect, so unexpected. We were just dying laughing.

I love the giant geeky glasses idea. I can picture those on a homeschooler. LOL.