Menu

Which MM to order?

sarah1615

I'm trying to figure out what I need to order for MM and have a couple questions. Do most people who plan on using MM as their main math curriculum just order the light blue series or the all-inclusive set? Do you get the CD or the download? How about the Making It Real set?

The light blue is what you want to order if it is going to be your main program. I did the download and put it on cd and that worked great. Take a look at the Making it Real stuff, it is not necessary but it is pretty cool. For the most part it is for later grades. We love MM!

We use MM as our only curriculum, and I got the all inclusive CD...I did not want to store all of that info on my computer, so I got the CD...I also like the option of being able to use the blue if we need to review a certain topic, or the gold because it is set up as a one page worksheet for tutoring...

So I guess my advice would be to go for either the all inclusive or the light blue...Unless you are only using it for help with specific topics, I wouldn't get the blue only...The light blue comes with a lot more info...

I'm so glad you asked this question! I was thinking to do the same thing earlier this morning after being notified of the sale. Not sure for my DD next year if I want to do MM. She'll be 1st grade. My older kids are using Saxon and we like it, but the lower level saxons are not looking good to me now. Ok, I'll keep checking back, but it seems maybe the LIght Blue is the way to go. I'll probably get the download.

We use it as our only main curriculum and I have both blue and lgt. blue. I bought the blue thinking we'd just be supplementing, but then ended up switching and using light blue. To be honest, I don't really use the blue portion any more. We just use light blue. If it's going to be your main curr. go with light blue. I just have it as a download on my computer.