Menu

My dd is going to drive me nuts in a good way today

She apparently decided and got my dh's approval to have today be a "Mom's Vacation Day". Whenever I get up to do anything, she jumps up and takes it over. I am supposed to sit and watch movies (She recommended "Chrissa takes a Stand" :)) and eat bon-bons. I don't want to sit and watch movies and eat bon-bons. I like to keep busy! She did make me a very nice breakfast though and "allowed" me to help her make my bed. I wonder if she will be so eager to do my work when she realizes that I had planned to pooper scoop the entire yard (I haven't gotten out there in a week because of snow)!

So - what should I do today? And will I survive it?

Well, if you sat around and ate bon-bon's and watched movies there would be nothing for her to "jump up" and do. She is soooo sweet. Take advantage for the day. Her enthusiasm might not last the whole day anyway.

Well, if you sat around and ate bon-bon's and watched movies there would be nothing for her to "jump up" and do. She is soooo sweet. Take advantage for the day. Her enthusiasm might not last the whole day anyway.

I just found out that she isn't really motivated by altruism. She's been following me around bugging me to do a board game to relax. And to watch "Chrissa" to relax. Guess who really wants to play a board game and to watch "Chrissa"? I will probably do those things with her later but it won't be for me.