Menu

I feel like the Well Trained Mind Forums Web Ring is semi-up-to date. Here's the list. Mine is listed first because I clicked from my own blog...

Wow! I never even knew there was such a thing. I love reading blogs of other homeschoolers and get so many great ideas. My blog is in my sig.

Mine's in my siggy. I love to blog... it's cleansing to m soul... it's inspiration to my day (not reading my own words, but gazing at the faces of my children!)... I try to write at least 3 times a week, BUT since my grandson was born Feb. 5th, I've not written but 4 February posts total, I think!

My blog is in my signature. We do a Weekly Wrap-up post on the K-8 Curriculum Board.

I was recently bored and decided to go through TWTM blog roll using the Next link on each blog-roll button. I found that there were quite a few who didn't have the blog-roll button on their site and a few others that were inactive. So, I guess semi-updated is a good description.

We used ours as a well to document our journey so it became a part of our time. The weekly report put the idea in my dd's head that her work would be put on the blog and that made her work a little harder. I think our blog really inspired her art, I know keeping a blog helped me stay accountable. It was a way to celebrate the kids' work and organize my thoughts.

My blog is in my signature. We're afterschooling right now, but I have kept a running list of our K read alouds on the blog. I do a lot of posting about reading (I'm doing the 52 books in 52 weeks challenge) and what I'm sewing and quilting. I'm also in the midst of prepping our family for an emergency so I'm blogging about that too. This summer we're planning on doing a lot of activities from the Story of the World Ancients AG so I'm sure I'll be posting a lot about that when the time comes.

When's the last time a blog roll was done here? Could you link me to the latest or can we do another? My dd10 used to love see your blogs and she wants to do it again, she saw me reading a few and wants to see more...

Mine is below. Now that we're reaching some stability with this latest move, I should be posting regularly again.

Nice to see you here, Jessica! Congratulations on your marriage. You sound so happy. Do you know that your blog was a major inspiration for starting my own homeschooling blog? And I'm still blogging (link's below), although I've been posting very sporadically the last year. Something to do with a baby, perhaps? Babies have a way of getting older though and I have hopes of writing more consistently soon.