Menu

GOOD NEWS about my CT scan! It shows

MJN

less cancer cells and NO NEW LESIONS!!! Praise God! The lung cancer is so close to my esophagus that when they radiated it back in October, there is still radiation there. So, there is a shadow that he can't see behind, but when comparing this CT to the old CT, there are obviously less cancer cells in the area he can see. Can you believe there is STILL radiation in my body four months later? He is very pleased with the results and how I am feeling. I asked him if he was worried about me and he said, "Absolutely not. You are doing great! We're going to keep on doing what we're doing. You keep doing what you're doing and enjoy your life." What a comfort to hear those words! So, we'll still do maintenance chemo for a little while longer.

Oh btw, my veins cooperated! We had NO trouble at all! YAY for warm towels and prayers!!

I'm SO grateful for your many prayers, thoughtful concern, and encouragement along the way. You ladies are such a blessing to me in my time of need! May you and your families be blessed beyond measure! God has been good to us!!!

Love in Christ,

Molly

Edited by MJN

Oh Molly, what amazing news!!! I am so excited for you. I can't even imagine the weight that must lift from you. You have been so good about giving God the glory in all of this - and I love your positive, upbeat attitude! You are still on my prayer list at church and there you will stay for as long as you need prayer!

Hugs and I am so happy for you!

less cancer cells and NO NEW LESIONS!!! Praise God! The lung cancer is so close to my esophagus that when they radiated it back in October, there is still radiation there. So, there is a shadow that he can't see behind, but when comparing this CT to the old CT, there are obviously less cancer cells in the area he can see. Can you believe there is STILL radiation in my body four months later? He is very pleased with the results and how I am feeling. I asked him if he was worried about me and he said, "Absolutely not. You are doing great! We're going to keep on doing what we're doing. You keep doing what you're doing and enjoy your life." What a comfort to hear those words! So, we'll still do maintenance chemo for a little while longer.

Oh btw, my veins cooperated! We had NO trouble at all! YAY for warm towels and prayers!!

I'm SO grateful for your many prayers, thoughtful concern, and encouragement along the way. You ladies are such a blessing to me in my time of need! May you and your families be blessed beyond measure! God has been good to us!!!

Love in Christ,

Molly

:grouphug: