Menu

Does anyone have a CBD free shipping code? Need to order:(

These expire today March 1.

They were for 3 uses each, may be all used up by now, but worth a try!

329045AGVDHT

329045ALWUVD

Thank you SO much! The second one didn't work, but the first one did.

(Where do you get these? Once in awhile I find them online.)

Thank you SO much! The second one didn't work, but the first one did.

(Where do you get these? Once in awhile I find them online.)

You're welcome! I'm so glad you could use it.

I get them (not very often) on the catalogs. You can go to the CBD website and request different types of catalogs. These were from the Academic catalog (geared for seminary students, pastors, etc.). CBD has a homeschooler's catalog, I think there was a free shipping code a few months back on that one.

Best wishes.

You're welcome! I'm so glad you could use it.

I get them (not very often) on the catalogs. You can go to the CBD website and request different types of catalogs. These were from the Academic catalog (geared for seminary students, pastors, etc.). CBD has a homeschooler's catalog, I think there was a free shipping code a few months back on that one.

Best wishes.

I get several catalogs from them, but pitch them. I'd better look for coupon codes before I do that! Where in the catalogs do they put the codes?

Where in the catalogs do they put the codes?

This time, the code was on the back cover under the customer # and catalog #. The free shipping was the Promo Code. There was a red oval with "Free Shipping!" under that and also on the front cover, and "see page 3" for details.

I've been getting CBD catalogs for years, and I saw the free shipping for the 1st time just last year. I've started looking at each catalog now for free shipping!

This time, the code was on the back cover under the customer # and catalog #. The free shipping was the Promo Code. There was a red oval with "Free Shipping!" under that and also on the front cover, and "see page 3" for details.

I've been getting CBD catalogs for years, and I saw the free shipping for the 1st time just last year. I've started looking at each catalog now for free shipping!

Thanks so much, Twigs! Hopefully I will find some codes to share with others. I get a bunch of emails, too, and the codes are rare there. I'll be sure to check the catalogs!