Menu

Tornado warning!

Ugh, this was terrifying last night! :tongue_smilie:I carried the sleeping kiddos to the basement and they slept on the floor while the dog and I cuddled together and watched our twitter feed for live updates. We waited it out, and I carried everyone back up stairs -- no one EVER WOKE UP through the whole thing!!! A miracle all the way around! :D

Ugh, this was terrifying last night! :tongue_smilie:I carried the sleeping kiddos to the basement and they slept on the floor while the dog and I cuddled together and watched our twitter feed for live updates. We waited it out, and I carried everyone back up stairs -- no one EVER WOKE UP through the whole thing!!! A miracle all the way around! :D

Wow, Melissa! I can't believe they didn't wake up! That's great!

What a nice mom! I made my 11yo wake up and walk downstairs herself -- I didn't think I could carry her. I nearly couldn't get her to wake up!

We had to get up this morning, then, for our co op classes. When we got to co op, though, the building had no power, so we turned around and headed back home. Ack! I wish we could've stayed in bed! We'll be getting to bed early tonight, that's for sure.

What a nice mom! I made my 11yo wake up and walk downstairs herself -- I didn't think I could carry her. I nearly couldn't get her to wake up!

We had to get up this morning, then, for our co op classes. When we got to co op, though, the building had no power, so we turned around and headed back home. Ack! I wish we could've stayed in bed! We'll be getting to bed early tonight, that's for sure.

When we got our kids downstairs, the youngest turned around and started heading back up in confusion! He was having a hard time waking up and figuring out what was going on!

I heard there were a lot of people w/out power in West County. When we went to Ellisville today there were Ameren people working on the lines, but I didn't notice any major damage.

I also heard that St. Albans was hit pretty hard.