Menu

Latest update on pitbull situation!

Here is the latest update:

The pitbull owners came over to our house yesterday to bring me flowers and apologize. My dh had a long, calm talk with him regarding liability, the possibility that it could happen again etc... However they "love" their dog and want it back.

They are renters with NO insurance.

I took the advice of one of the responders here! Sorry forgot who suggested it, to contact the property owners. My dh went there today and the property owner does not want this dog back on his property and is going to contact the dog owner who is renting his house.

My dh has contacted the City Mayor, Counsel Members, our State Senator and various other people. We heard back from the Mayor already and he is very concerned and will be discussing this at his next meeting with whoever is in charge of this whole thing.

I also plan on contacting the San Francisco Chronicle and every news channel if this goes to a hearing. Hopefully not since now the actual property owner is aware!~

So thank you for all your support. I will give you another update when I have any more!

progress.gif