Menu

Mini Brag

A mini brag about myself.

The kids and Wolf were going to a winterfest, put on by a community group. I was planning to stay home, b/c being outside in the cold plays havoc with my pain levels.

Until.

Until a special six year old boy came up to me and asked me, his blue eyes wide, if I could please, please go with them.

So I did, and his eyes just lit up. I couldn't go on the hayride, but at least I was there.

I ended up falling asleep in the living room, and having to take break through meds...

But at least I was there for my son. RSD be da**ed.

Edited by Impish

A mini brag about myself.

The kids and Wolf were going to a winterfest, put on by a community group. I was planning to stay home, b/c being outside in the cold plays havoc with my pain levels.

Until.

Until a special six year old boy came up to me and asked me, his blue eyes wide, if I could please, please go with them.

So I did, and his eyes just lit up. I couldn't go on the hayride, but at least I was there.

I ended up falling asleep in the living room, and having to take break through meds...

But at least I was there for my son. RSD be da**ed.

Awesome awesome day! I love it when our kids light up.

Imp, I am going to WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO for YOUUUUUUUUUU! Seriously, I would have done so sooner, but my ds was trying to make garlic bread and was mucking up the process. As in, some pieces would have very little garlic, and other would be like eating an entire bulb in one bite! So, I had to go rescue the bread even though I have been online a bunch this morning because I decided my sneezing, coughing, sore throat cold exacerbated by 3 hours in the cold yesterday trying to get he Marx Brothers (oops, I mean 4-h rocketry team) to use their brains, should be kept at home to myself and not shared with others at church.

I am delighted that you were able to enjoy some fun with ds! Thoroughly, delighted.

Faith