Menu

Just recieved our RR order

I am very impatiently awaiting our first ever box day here. I placed 2 HUGE orders with RR a month ago and hope that they'll show up anyday (it takes us awhile to get mail, especially Media Mail). To make my waiting worse, my car has bad brakes so DH doesn't want me driving unless it's an emergency and he's going out of town for a week. So, no mail until he gets back. I'm super excited though.

I am very impatiently awaiting our first ever box day here. I placed 2 HUGE orders with RR a month ago and hope that they'll show up anyday (it takes us awhile to get mail, especially Media Mail). To make my waiting worse, my car has bad brakes so DH doesn't want me driving unless it's an emergency and he's going out of town for a week. So, no mail until he gets back. I'm super excited though.

I looked at the abbreviation sticky and I can't figure out what "RR" is. Can someone fill me in? :)

We had our "box day" a few weeks ago and I was wondering why we got such a *huge* box from RR. We opened it up and guess what it was?

You will never guess.....

Our dissection kit for Apologia Marine Biology has a SHARK in it. I was totally bowled over by the size of it. The boys could hardly contain themselves because they can not wait to learn about all the cool stuff that comes with this kit.

Anyway, even in the high school years there are still some surprises and excitement on "box day".

Barb-Harmony Art Mom

Heather,

How long did it take it to arrive? I just ordered and am curious what the turn around time is. I placed one before that only took a couple weeks and then once it took nearly two months! I am like you and get SO excited that patience leave me entirely!

I can't wait to hear your review on it all!