Menu

TRULY the best nationwide cell service

Well, I live in the mountains of Colorado and there is not one provider that works everywhere. Many, many dead zones depending where you are. The more populated areas like Boulder down to Colorado Springs have great service.

I just know where the dead zones are...also lots of roaming out here as well.

Is there a cell phone service that truly works everywhere around the USA? What about internationally? Which service is the most reliable?

Where is there NO service, ever?

Do you want a phone/provider that can call if YOU are out of the US or one that allows you to call outside of the US? Because very few US phones/providers can be used outside of the US.

Do you want a phone/provider that can call if YOU are out of the US or one that allows you to call outside of the US? Because very few US phones/providers can be used outside of the US.

I'd like a phone that works anywhere in the world both to call and be called, if it exists.

Or, the best phone service throughout all of USA and Canada.

My aunt who works for the World Bank and travels all over the world uses a satellite phone when she is in remote areas. However, it's not something that one would use as a primary phone due to the extremely high cost. It's something like $2,000 to purchase the phone and then there's a per-minute charge of $0.65 and up (way up for certain places).

I think Verizon has the most US coverage, but it will not work at all in Europe. ATT phones will work in Europe, but their coverage is more limited in the US--urban areas and interstate corridors generally have service (though sometimes a bit spotty), but a lot of more rural areas don't have ATT coverage. We live in an urban area, so we decided that we'd rather be able to use our phones abroad, but your priorities may vary. We couldn't find a good solution for both situations.