Menu

I don't know how it happened. I be raising a Chauvinist!

Ds #3, the ten year old, wrote another bunny story today. Since we have an absolute menagerie of animals here, it is not uncommon for he and his 12 year old brother to use animals as central characters of their short stories.

Well, ds decided to do some cartooning today and here are the characters:

Male Bunnies - Scientist Rabbit, Math Rabbit, Engineer Rabbit, Bank Robber Rabbit, The Look-Out Rabbit, and Shifty Rabbit.

Female Bunnies - Hairspray Rabbit, Make-Up Rabbit, Silly Rabbit, Yoga Rabbit, Cook Rabbit, Bossy Rabbit

I SWEAR I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP NOR DID I PLANT THESE NOTIONS IN HIS HEAD! Oh and to make matters worse, just to annoy the every loving tarnation out of me, DH told him he needed one more female rabbit - NAIL POLISH RABBIT. (I have worn nail polish all of three or at most four times in our married years.) I suggested, "BEATS MAN INTO A PULP RABBIT" for another female, but all this did was send dh and the boys into a fit of snickering.

GRRRRRR.......I am outnumbered in this house by people with primitive, damaged DNA.

Faith

GRRRRRR.......I am outnumbered in this house by people with primitive, damaged DNA.

Faith

Actually, a friend of mine has a little . . . um . . . "theory." ;) That Y chromosome is actually an X that is broken. Therefore men have damaged chromosomes. They can't help the way they are--it's a physical handicap. :D

Actually, a friend of mine has a little . . . um . . . "theory." ;) That Y chromosome is actually an X that is broken. Therefore men have damaged chromosomes. They can't help the way they are--it's a physical handicap. :D

Along that line of thought: when a baby boy is developing inside mommy, at one point testosterone floods the brain and actually severs a lot of the connections between the two hemispheres of the brain. Literally a physical/mental handicap.

Sounds like a good theory to me. Or it is possible that since all fetuses start as females, something goes horribly wrong and they end up taking a wrong turn and becoming males. :biggrinjester: (This is just a joke people, don't have a tizzy. I happen to be married to a wonderful man, I have a son and some great SILs, and the world's most amazing gs.)

Edited by KidsHappen

Along that line of thought: when a baby boy is developing inside mommy, at one point testosterone floods the brain and actually severs a lot of the connections between the two hemispheres of the brain. Literally a physical/mental handicap.

Isn't this one actually more or less true? That men have fewer connections between the hemispheres of their brains? :D