Menu

17 inches and counting

We have gotten intermittent snow all day. It warms up and slushes over, then snows again. <sigh>

Dh and I are supposed to leave in the morning for an anniversary trip to Leavenworth. ::nails:: I am worried about the passes and Leavenworth is recording some pretty low temps.... ::brrrrr::

Oh I love Leavenworth!

Dh and I stayed at a beautiful place on the river for our anniversary one year. Unbeknownst to us when we made the reservations, it was the weekend of their fall festival and the fireworks were let off right next to where we staying. It was awesome. There was a lot of snow/ice, but the roads were kept very clear, fwiw. :D

Happy Anniversary.

Where are you? I'm in Oly and we've had snow off and on but it has warmed up or rained in between snow showers so our accumulation is maybe an inch at this point.

Dd12 has a field trip to Olympia on Thursday. We have about an inch tonight in Vancouver, so we are hoping that that is all we get and they can still go tomorrow.

Hoping for NO MORE SNOW.... :)

Oh I love Leavenworth!

Dh and I stayed at a beautiful place on the river for our anniversary one year. Unbeknownst to us when we made the reservations, it was the weekend of their fall festival and the fireworks were let off right next to where we staying. It was awesome. There was a lot of snow/ice, but the roads were kept very clear, fwiw. :D

Happy Anniversary.

Thank you! :001_tt1: