Jump to content


vision problem - anyone know what this is called?

Recommended Posts

I completely forget the name of it.:tongue_smilie:


It's where a person can't look from one thing across to another easily. The 2nd thing, they have to sort of hunt all around it with their eyes before they focus in on the thing they are supposed to be looking at. It makes going from one line to the next VERY difficult when reading. Sometimes it can even effect how well they can move from word to word.


Anyone know?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...