Menu

Couple of prayer requests for this week

MJN

Hey there,

The girls are getting their strength back after being sick last week. It was a LONG week last week around here. It felt like it was two weeks long. Thankfully, my husband and son have managed to stay well. The doctor put me on Tamiflu yesterday because I was showing symptoms of the flu. I don't feel terrible, just a little tired and have a dry, hacking cough. Hopefully this will nip it in the bud and I won't get any sicker.

At this point, I am scheduled for the port to go in this Thursday. I don't know the time yet, but if you would pray about that, I'd be most grateful.

I also have a CT scan scheduled for this Friday at 11:15. I'd appreciate prayer for this as it is a little nerve wrecking. Pray that there are no new tumors and that the scan shows the tumors have shrunk or even better that they are GONE! This is a hard place to walk through so prayers for peace and that I would trust Him would be great. I'll get the test results on Monday when I go in for chemo.

Please pray for my chemo next week. The last two times have been very hard with lots of coughing, that is suppose to be normal and lots of fatigue. I usually don't get the symptoms until about 3-4 days after getting chemo, but it takes about a week to get back to normal.

I pray that each of you and your families are doing well and staying healthy. And as always, I'm thankful for my prayer warriors!

Blessings,

Molly

Update: The doctor won't do the port surgery Thursday. He wants me completely well since I would have to have anesthesia. He wants the cough gone before doing it. It'll probably be mid-March when I have it done. Pray for good, juicy veins for Friday's CT scan and Monday's chemo. :001_smile:

Edited by MJN