Menu

Learning A-Z Open House - free access next week

Hannah

Learning A-Z are offering a week of free access to all their sites next week.

We used the Reading A-Z phonics program and booklets to teach dd to read. I can highly recommend them. They now also have a number of other sites that we have not yet tried.

I see that the registration is not yet activated, but pressume it will be in a few days.

I did a quick search to see if anyone posted about this yet, so I'm adding a comment to bump it up. :)

I have used RAZ in the past too and recommend it. I also wanted to mention that in addition to phonics, leveled reading books ( both fiction and non-fiction that go through about 5th grade I think) there are also poetry books, graphic organizers and much more that can be downloaded. There are two reading assessment books at every level as well.

I love this site! I let my subscription run out but am trying to download a bunch of higher level things today.

:)

I can't wait to see the Science site later. It's new, and not much is there yet, but I'm going to try to download what I can. :)