Menu

LOL: homeschool boy talk:

We were shoe shopping the other day and DS informed me that he needs velcro tennis shoes because he "can't stop in the heat of a battle" to tie his shoes. :lol:

Oh, and I had to run out this morning and buy him a new tennis racquet because his broke during his last lesson. Thirty minutes after handing him the new racquet I catch him using it as a pogo stick. Hm. Maybe that is why the last one broke?! (Needless to say, he got a lecture.)

We were shoe shopping the other day and DS informed me that he needs velcro tennis shoes because he "can't stop in the heat of a battle" to tie his shoes. :lol:

Oh, and I had to run out this morning and buy him a new tennis racquet because his broke during his last lesson. Thirty minutes after handing him the new racquet I catch him using it as a pogo stick. Hm. Maybe that is why the last one broke?! (Needless to say, he got a lecture.)

So funny! I don't want to picture him using the racquet as a pogo stick--it sounds too painful!

I have a DD one:

We are finishing up the human body in REAL science. DD had a cold and was miserable. While she was in the bedroom, she started yelling, "My white blood cells are losing the fight!!!" :D

That's a good one!

Here's another one:

My 8 yo ds is VERY into all the Little House books. He also likes McGuffey's reader and the Pathway readers. Apparently all of these are now influencing the way he talks.

The other day he and my other ds sat down to have a snack and ds said to his brother (in all seriousness) "May we exchange gossip?"

I'm laughing right now just remembering it.:lol: