Menu

Holy cockroach, Batman!

:lol::lol::lol: Sorry, I'd almost fogotten about them. Heavy hard bound volumes do wonders. Don't know how to get rid of them completely, we had three acres of woods. The only real help was those plug in bug detectors, they kept them out pretty well.

Will y'all get formosan termites too? We had those swarm every spring. Scared the bejabbers out of us the first year. Flying termites, only in the south (shudders).

:lol::lol::lol: Sorry, I'd almost fogotten about them. Heavy hard bound volumes do wonders. Don't know how to get rid of them completely, we had three acres of woods. The only real help was those plug in bug detectors, they kept them out pretty well.

Will y'all get formosan termites too? We had those swarm every spring. Scared the bejabbers out of us the first year. Flying termites, only in the south (shudders).

:001_huh:Flying Termites????:001_huh: Ummmmm, when? what? YUCK!

Yeah, the cockroaches still give me a start. Cats help - usually I find them already dispatched by my brave African hunter cat of the Amazon (or so he likes to think, as he lounges on the easy chair!).

I spray RAID along the outside of my doorways and window frames, and if I find a point of entry within the house, I spray there too. Keeps them out, at least for a while. Somehow there's a point of entry under my dishwasher, so I just spray in there every month or so.