Menu

I cannot believe I care!

I guess I'm "somebody" now, I have two green squares. :w00t: Lol, it does take 100. Thanks :blushing: I was just asking, thank you though.

Well Jessica, we always known that you were somebody! I think that most of us would agree that you are somebody special and now you have the two green squares to prove it. :hurray::party::cheers2:

Care is probably too strong of a word, mildly curious would be better.

I have 97 rep points, does that mean I will get two green squares when I have 100?

I know stoopid post, but I am mildly curious.

I thought you got a second square for going over 1000 posts too ? :confused:

Ok, shamelessly asking for a push... I have only four more to go. :willy_nilly:

I tried, it won't let me. I am kind of close, but not close enough. It is weird that I care. That whole validation "they like me, they really like me" thing. But I do want people to like me. Nothing wrong with that, is there?

When you give them out 2 at a time they go fast. I ran out this morning - I've felt "out of the game" ever since! They should increase our total rep capability when we get more squares.

I know, that drives me nuts. I'm always running out of rep!

Cindy

"Ra-rah" dd 9yrs

"Ja-jah" ds1 4yrs

"Ba-bie" ds2 1 1/2yrs

I just have to say I love seeing this...my brother and sister called me Ra-Rah for YEARS, long after they could say Andrea. But, that's how my sister could say it at the very first and it stuck.

Dang! I am 25 away.:sad:

I thought it was 80. Why did I think that?:001_huh:

My apology in the Obama thread got me some rep. Have I offended anyone? Who can I apologize to?:lol:

I'm sure you could apologize to me for something, but I still can't rep you yet! I'll help you out, though!! I got your back!

I just have to say I love seeing this...my brother and sister called me Ra-Rah for YEARS, long after they could say Andrea. But, that's how my sister could say it at the very first and it stuck.

Well, I felt I had to give my kids a name of some sort, so I decided to use the names my one year old has given them. Can't get him to say his own name, though. He calls himself 'Ba-bee!"

Hey Jessica, You are someone special. Now, I only have 98 to go before I can look forward to two green squares! ;) Come to think of it, I wonder if I even have one... need to go look..:auto:

You're not the only one who has a LOONNG way til 2 squares. I don't really care that much, though. I say what needs to be said, and listen to everything else. :bigear:

Dang! I am 25 away.:sad:

I thought it was 80. Why did I think that?:001_huh:

My apology in the Obama thread got me some rep. Have I offended anyone? Who can I apologize to?:lol:

I will accept your apology:D and raise you some rep (though mine don't count as much). I still chuckle over the story you told about running early in the morning and those pop-up santa things scared you big time. Those home-owners hiding behind their bushes waiting for you to run by... That's worth rep.:lol: (I think that was you..)

You're not the only one who has a LOONNG way til 2 squares. I don't really care that much, though. I say what needs to be said, and listen to everything else. :bigear:

Even the listeners deserve good rep! I still had some to give out.:)

Yea - me too. I didn't even know that that was how you got two squares! I feel SO inferior now! :lol:

Even the listeners deserve good rep! I still had some to give out.:)

Hey - I'm a listener!!! Really, I am!

What is the fun in staying out of trouble?? :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wanted to rep ya' but I've given out too much in the last 24 hours. Apparently I give it away more than I get it!!! :glare::lol:

That means you won't be giving me any... sigh...:crying: :lol:

I must still have some left to give 'cause I was able to rep ya. :)

I don't even know where to find rep points, etc. I do notice someone will put a little comment in my user control panel thingy from time to time.

Rep is just not on my radar-I tried to read this thread to figure it out, and it just felt like I was reading, "Rep, yada, yada, out of rep for today, yada, yada." I just don't know why, but my brain does not want to understand! :001_huh:

I think I've hit maximum capacity for brain overload trying to figure out a math program for next year!

Rep is just not on my radar-I tried to read this thread to figure it out, and it just felt like I was reading, "Rep, yada, yada, out of rep for today, yada, yada." I just don't know why, but my brain does not want to understand! :001_huh:

If it's any consolation, a LOT of the posts here read that way to me. I feel lost in the land of perpetual cluelessness.:blink:

Maybe I should put that as my location in my profile....

(I DO get the rep stuff, btw, but a lot of other stuff just passes me by.)

If it's any consolation, a LOT of the posts here read that way to me. I feel lost in the land of perpetual cluelessness.:blink:

Maybe I should put that as my location in my profile....

(I DO get the rep stuff, btw, but a lot of other stuff just passes me by.)

I'm clueless as well, I usually offer nonsense. Oh well, my kids love me!:001_smile:

I will accept your apology:D and raise you some rep (though mine don't count as much). I still chuckle over the story you told about running early in the morning and those pop-up santa things scared you big time. Those home-owners hiding behind their bushes waiting for you to run by... That's worth rep.:lol: (I think that was you..)

:lol: That was me! Whenever I see those deflated characters I run to the other side of the street in fear!:D

You're not the only one who has a LOONNG way til 2 squares. :bigear:

You and me both, sister. And we are old timers. It seems to me like I am always on here but I don't have near as many posts as most of the people who have two squares. I guess I am not as talkative as I thought I was, just an introvert at heart. :)

I'm with you HappyGrace, I don't know where to even find rep points.

I've been a lurker for awhile and now 3 posts in one morning - UH OHH!!!, the dam may have broken :tongue_smilie:

You can find your rep points by either looking at your User Control Panel (in mine they're underneath a list of all the threads I've subscribed to, but YMMV, I think -- I think maybe you can set the control panel up various ways) OR you can click on that little icon of a scale of justice in the upper right and I think that will give you a list of your rep points, although I don't think I've ever tried it.

Well, that was helpful -- 2 things that might or might not work. Yeesh. I gave you a rep so you can try to find it!