Menu

This chemo is kicking my....

Hey Christine,

Sending thoughts for health and healing your way. Is Procrit an option for you? There was a point for my mom where she would empty part of the dishwasher and then lay down on the floor for a bit to rest before finishing the job. Procrit made a huge difference in how she felt. Hang in there.:grouphug:

body and the cancer! It is tough and I feel like a baby. I've had another blood transfusion. I need to be tough and strong and to stay healthy.

:grouphug:

You definitely deserve to feel like a baby if you want to. You are doing so wonderful though and are SO close! I've followed every post you've made and I have to say I am so in awe of you. You're SO close and doing great! :)

:hurray: That's my cheerleader/encourager self :D

Hi Christine! I was just thinking of you, hoping to see an update from you.

You have been the most inspirational patient. Truly uplifting to read your every post. Even when things have been really...icky...you have never failed to speak in a way that reveals your trust in Christ as a bright beacon.

Perhaps now you're in that dark just before dawn. You've had most of your treatments already, ONLY three to go! Before you know it, they will all be complete.

I know you are tired. :grouphug: But you ARE a survivor. Rest up and love on your kids. Let your family pamper you, you deserve it.

You remain in my prayers, dear one.

Guzzle miso soup. I've read some stuff about the powers of miso combating the icky effects of chemo. The darker the miso, the better, and unpasteurised, but if you're not used to the flavour, start with the light stuff. Heat water, don't add the paste until it is cool enough that you can stick your finger in without burning it.

Rosie

body and the cancer! It is tough and I feel like a baby. I've had another blood transfusion. I need to be tough and strong and to stay healthy.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: That is so hard. I'm so sorry for all that you are going through. I pray you have a complete and total healing and are restored to sound and vibrant health. :grouphug::grouphug:

thing. I was just starting to cough and could feel something. I took two doses of Sambucol and vit C and today I feel better. Thank goodness!

I don't know how to copy people's post to reply but thanks for the Miso soup suggestion and website idea. Thanks for all the support.

I don't know if I said my next chemo has been scheduled for Thursday if my counts are good.

Thanks everyone!!!