Menu

Its One Of Those Days, Already

Having one of 'those' days.

Didn't sleep at all last night.

Pain has me gasping and yelping.

Monday is a stat here. So Wolf has to work today and Tues, or doesn't get paid for the stat. It was still thisclose to him staying home today because of my pain levels.

I find myself wondering weird things.

Like, how is it, with 2 males in the house, *I* am the one thats expected to clean the floor around the toilet? Seriously, I'm not the one making the mess. *gack*

I should probably be put in a corner, hand fed Gravol (anti nausea med) and pain meds, and left to drool in my lap. *sigh*

IMP, I'm really sorry. I don't know what to say except I'll pray for you. I know what you mean about the toilet thing. I have three boys and the husband and am still the one who cleans it. I've tried to train the males to clean it to my satisfaction, but this is apparently some sort of Einsteinian theory or relativity and without years and years of diligent study, will never get it.

I wish I lived nearby. I'd come clean it for you.

Hugs, prayers, good thoughts,

Faith

IMP, I'm really sorry. I don't know what to say except I'll pray for you. I know what you mean about the toilet thing. I have three boys and the husband and am still the one who cleans it. I've tried to train the males to clean it to my satisfaction, but this is apparently some sort of Einsteinian theory or relativity and without years and years of diligent study, will never get it.

I wish I lived nearby. I'd come clean it for you.

Hugs, prayers, good thoughts,

Faith

Wow. There's a true friend, one that would clean the bathroom floor! :lol:

pain sux.

that is all.

Yes, yes it does. Wolf's now planning to come home at lunch.

I would do it too! When a dear friend here had a mild stroke and was confined to resting on the couch, I cleaned her bathroom for her. She was so funny about it, "Just so you can't say I didn't warn you. When you are done sweeping the floor you'll have enough hair to make another Doug!" I thought she was exaggerating about a. her man's hairiness and b. how much he shed. Nope, no exaggeration there because, good gravy, I think I swept up enough to make at least a toupee and that was only two days worth. The man was quite the ape!

I hope you can get some rest after Wolf gets home.

Faith

I would do it too! When a dear friend here had a mild stroke and was confined to resting on the couch, I cleaned her bathroom for her. She was so funny about it, "Just so you can't say I didn't warn you. When you are done sweeping the floor you'll have enough hair to make another Doug!" I thought she was exaggerating about a. her man's hairiness and b. how much he shed. Nope, no exaggeration there because, good gravy, I think I swept up enough to make at least a toupee and that was only two days worth. The man was quite the ape!

I hope you can get some rest after Wolf gets home.

Faith

*giving thanks that Wolf's heritage is First Nations/Norwegian/Swedish.*

Hairy ape...*gack*

I just asked my hubby when I could just go ahead and have a breakdown and go away to the hospital. I can so relate to everything you said, well except maybe for the toilets. I have all girls but they really aren't much better. Here's a virtual hug because anything more than that would probably hurt the both of us. :grouphug:

I just asked my hubby when I could just go ahead and have a breakdown and go away to the hospital. I can so relate to everything you said, well except maybe for the toilets. I have all girls but they really aren't much better. Here's a virtual hug because anything more than that would probably hurt the both of us. :grouphug:

:grouphug::grouphug: