Menu

Check out mathcounts!

Lisawa

Someone brought this up on my local yahoogroup.... she is not in our area yet, but asked if any of us have a club or what have you.... as far as we can see, no one in our area has... so Im hopeful someone will step up to be the coach! *Ü* I think my youngest will really like it....

Mathcounts is a very successful afterschool program at my dds's school. They have two groups. One is for kids from 7th & 8th grade. This is the group that goes to the competitions (and they have always placed very well). The Junior Mathcounts group, for 5th & 6th graders, does not participate in competitions. All the participants love it!

Mathcounts is a very successful afterschool program at my dds's school. They have two groups. One is for kids from 7th & 8th grade. This is the group that goes to the competitions (and they have always placed very well). The Junior Mathcounts group, for 5th & 6th graders, does not participate in competitions. All the participants love it!

This is what I have been hearing! Im hopeful we can find a coach! :001_smile: