Menu

Things that I will never, ever, EVER do again...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attempt to climb a six foot wooden fence after consuming a ______(insert measurement) of Segrams 7. Still have the scar where I fell off said fence.

Ride a roller coaster that makes you go upside down.

Have short hair, it looks like a Q-tip.

Smoke. I am the obnoxious ex-smoker.

stand on a fire hydrant while saying "I'm the queen of the world"

Let's just say pride comes before the fall.... literally. :eek: I still can see stars when I remember it and it was probably almost 30 years ago.

Check a wiggles, Teletubbies, Barney or Boobah video out of the library. :blink:

Drink vodka that costs $8.00 per gallon. :ack2:

buy a big house

own a boat

shave my head

smoke

sky dive

marry

:iagree: Not a good gig for me in any way, shape, or form.

Ummm.... my list is short:

Go camping on a random national park mountain after dark, and after having consumed an inordinate amount of alcohol.

I remember calling my mom on the drive up the mountain, so someone would know where we were if we got lost.

I remember trying to set up tents by cell phone light.

I don't remember where that bruise came from.

I don't remember falling asleep in that particular tent... :001_huh:

And I remember the lecture from my fraternity advisor the next week. "You are at a Christian school. By your choice. There is no drinking. Not to mention that it violates our charter. And all of the rules aside, there's nothing worse than a sloppy drunk broad."

Have a dinner party and invite my "nazi in the kitchen" sil. That was a death wish. Never again.

OOOH! You just reminded me of another one! Never offer to cook a brunch. This is the worst imaginable entertaining idea! Pretty much chalked up to me slaving away at eggs in the kitchen while my guests ate in stages. Plus, there wasn't any time to get the rest of the house in order. :glare:

Thinning sheers are............. :glare: I mean really, who came up with that?!?

:lol::lol: I actually got so caught up in the thread subject, that I missed your first post. I can relate!

I wrote a humor piece about my experience with a set of clippers I bought, thinking it would be a good idea to save money on grooming.

Ha. If you want to read it, I posted it here.

Do what my dh tells me to do, when it goes against my better judgement.;)

ie: light off a burn pile with tall dry grass all around it. :001_huh: Yep, got to visit with the fire marshall.

We've been reading Little House on the Prairie. Pa would have cleared that grass first. :D

I know someone who burned a big brush pile in his yard. He had to call the fire department when his grass started on fire. His burn pile was only 15-20 feet from the house.

:lol::lol: I actually got so caught up in the thread subject, that I missed your first post. I can relate!

I wrote a humor piece about my experience with a set of clippers I bought, thinking it would be a good idea to save money on grooming.

Ha. If you want to read it, I posted it here.

Home hair cuts are only for the brave (and those that CAN hide inside for a week or so).

I will never can banana peppers again and then assume because I've warn gloves and washed my hands that I did not have any oils on my fingers then reach for my eyeball to brush away an eyelash.

LIVE AND LEARN THE HARD WAY!

Faith

My father is one of those people who will watch as you're making a dumb mistake and THEN tell you as you are dealing with the consequences that what you did was wrong/dangerous/dumb :glare: Banana peppers being one of the dumb mistakes I speak of

First off---thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to the OP. This thread has made my night. Moving on...

Brazilian Wax

I will add to that waxing my bikini area myself at home. Oy! Why did I think that was a good idea? Next time I will pay the money to have someone else do it for me.

And I remember the lecture from my fraternity advisor the next week. "You are at a Christian school. By your choice. There is no drinking. Not to mention that it violates our charter. And all of the rules aside, there's nothing worse than a sloppy drunk broad."

:lol:

I will add to the list---

Doing any figure skating move that involves doing more than going forward or backward and knitting (I have the self proclaimed title of "Worst Knitter EVER!")

natural childbirth. :o wasn't all it was cracked up to be, imvho. :blink:

See, the first thing that came to my mind was have another epidural. :lol: Natural was 1000x better for me than the after effects of the drugs.

I will never again try to take care of my dog's anal gland problem.:ack2: Paying the vet is totally worth it!!!

See, the first thing that came to my mind was have another epidural. :lol: Natural was 1000x better for me than the after effects of the drugs.

I will never again try to take care of my dog's anal gland problem.:ack2: Paying the vet is totally worth it!!!

S@#t! You win.

That needs to go into the WTM Hall of Fame.

Yes, somethings are worth paying for.

Edited by LG Gone Wild

:iagree: Not a good gig for me in any way, shape, or form.

Ummm.... my list is short:

Go camping on a random national park mountain after dark, and after having consumed an inordinate amount of alcohol.

I remember calling my mom on the drive up the mountain, so someone would know where we were if we got lost.

I remember trying to set up tents by cell phone light.

I don't remember where that bruise came from.

I don't remember falling asleep in that particular tent... :001_huh:

:smilielol5:This made my night!!!! :D