Menu

This is so bad...

Ummm...not as bad as what my dc are doing right now. They are watching a High School Musical DVD from the library while I surf and type and wait for this baby to fall out...(oh, sorry, no more baby talk...I promised...scratch that. :)). Ds6 is circling the kitchen trying to figure out what to eat (my picky eater) and opening and closing the fridge, I guess in hopes that something new will appear each time he opens it. BTW..it's a yucky day outside or they would ALL be outside playing. Me? I'm so exhausted and just want a nap...in fact, I think I'll go do that while my dc fry their brains in front of the boob tube. :D

I don't think it's bad at all! Everyone in our family has computers. DH and I sit in the living room on our laptops. The kids all have desktops in their rooms. We have a wireless network. My next goal is to get the kids laptops so we can get rid of the dinosaur desktops!

(sigh) Isn't this normal behavior? We just spent 10 minutes altering DS' photo so he's now a card-carrying, make-up wearing, neon pink cross-dresser :)

Have three kids on separate computers, 2 playing DS and me still trying to regroup from a particularly difficult day.

(sigh) Isn't this normal behavior? We just spent 10 minutes altering DS' photo so he's now a card-carrying, make-up wearing, neon pink cross-dresser :)

Computer science? Graphic arts? A Photoshop lesson???

Sounds good to me :001_smile:

Someone kick me now I REALLY have too much to do...