Menu

Any fun online sources for learning the Periodic Table?

Well the title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for a fun way to learn the Periodic Table of the Elements. I remember in hs being able to take a blank chart and fill it in and I'd like dd to be able to do the same.

Any other fun chemistry links would be appreciated too! :)

The Disappearing Spoon http://www.amazon.com/Disappearing-Spoon-Madness-Periodic-Elements/dp/0316051640/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297993278&sr=8-1 Oops, missed the online part. Sorry.

Edited by 8FillTheHeart

We printed up these free games - Quick Six card game and dc really like it. Haven't yet tried the Periodic table and the Elements.

http://www.ellenjmchenry.com/id72.html

We've been playing her "Digging Up Greece" game and having a blast with it. It's also been a wonderful tool from memorizing the geography and cementing the facts. I've been quite amazed at how many my 14yo can answer. He's kicking my butt to tell you the truth. :D

We've been playing her "Digging Up Greece" game and having a blast with it. It's also been a wonderful tool from memorizing the geography and cementing the facts. I've been quite amazed at how many my 14yo can answer. He's kicking my butt to tell you the truth. :D

I can't believe I never explored the website further... thank you for the tip. I just printed out the Greece game to try!

I agree - those guys are a riot! Brenda in MA and Lizzie in Ma and others posted

that one, but the links all have different "titles". Thank you for posting it - it's

definitely not to be missed! :) The second one has interesting info on

each of the elements. Thank you!

Edited by Teachin'Mine