Menu

What can this be used for?

Please help me-i am not an out of the box thinker. I have two of these wicker storage things I bought for DH and I when we shared an office. He used his for separating mail and bills. I never used mine much, I just stored stationary in it. Can you think of any homeschoolng uses for this? How about any other household uses? I'm drawing a blank, and if I can't find a legitimate use, it's going to goodwill. Thanks. The dimensions are 20.5" x 10.5" x 12".

post-12600-13535084498247_thumb.jpg

post-12600-13535084498247_thumb.jpg

Edited by extendedforecast
Added photo

In my house, that would just end up being another clutter magnet, so IMO, if you don't have a specific use for it right now, don't invent one. That said, however, I don't give those kinds of things away right away. Organization/storage items always get stored away for awhile (in our attic, but wherever you have space), because I can't tell you how many times I've thought to myself, "I need to go to Target and get something to deal with XYZ." Then I wind up in the attic looking for something else and spot my organization tool pile and usually find just what I need.

Eventually, if you don't come up with a use for it, it can go away then.

Well, I'm looking around my classroom, and I found a purpose for it. :D

Assuming I'm not misunderstanding the dimensions, I'd use it as a library caddy. I'd put library books on the two outer slots, in the middle slots I'd separate books on CD, CD's, and DVD's. In the top drawer I'd put our book markers, in the lower (if they fit) our reading logs.