Menu

{WORDLESS WEDNESDAY} Feb 16 2011

trying my best

In a few minutes I leave for the hospital to go pick up my elderly aunt to bring her home to live at our house. Big changes for us! I've been so preoccupied with all the preparation and dealing with hospitals that I've not been visiting all your blogs like I enjoy doing so much. Hopefully, I'll get back in the groove again when the dust settles!

Anyway, my Wordless Wednesday is a bit of a brag! I feel like I spend most of my time hovering over my 15 year old worrying about him. He's off in his own orbit and it is hard to connect. So when he brings me something like this, I get all happy!

This may look like no big deal to many of you, but it's rare that we have snow in the Pacific Northwest so this was quite the surprise this morning. The snowflakes were bigger than anything I've ever seen and I spent 36 years in Illinois so that's saying something! They seriously looked like snowballs falling out of the sky. By the time we got outside, they weren't as big and it was all melted in a couple of hours.

http://www.whispersprings.com/fun/snow-day/

This may look like no big deal to many of you, but it's rare that we have snow in the Pacific Northwest so this was quite the surprise this morning. The snowflakes were bigger than anything I've ever seen and I spent 36 years in Illinois so that's saying something! They seriously looked like snowballs falling out of the sky. By the time we got outside, they weren't as big and it was all melted in a couple of hours.

http://www.whispersprings.com/fun/snow-day/

I tried to leave a comment but for whatever reason it didn't post. Your pictures are WAY too cute. Is that your husband with you dd?? That last shot is just too fun!!