Menu

It's time to break out the chocolate ice cream.

I had to remain off my pain meds for 2 hours in order to drive safely. I feel I deserve the treat for putting up with the crabby kids and throbbing jaw for that 2 hours.

And, I have to stay up 30 min. later tonight to take my evening pills, and adjust all my meds tomorrow. UGH. More driving.

At least I sat in the shower and feel relatively clean (oh, I guess I didn't mention that both the antibiotics and the pain meds make me feel like I'm on a carousel moving round and round at super-speed? BLECH).

For some reason, they are also making me a bit naseous... so my low-carb plan isn't working. Must have bread to take the pills. And, I'm missing my raw salads!! Who would have thought that I'd miss spinach, romaine, red cabbage and spring greens with raw broccoli, cauliflower and carrots? But, I do. However, if there is one thing I learned the hard way, it's picking those bits of greens out of your stitches just isn't worth it.

At least, I have ice cream... for now ;)