Menu

AAS Tiles? Cutting them apart.

StartingOver

We just used scissors --my son helped. He hated Spelling Workout, so he was ecstatic to have a new spelling program, especially one that wasn't workbook oriented. You just need the first set of the alphabet for the first part of level one, so I started with those and cut out the rest as we needed them. The one mistake I made was not getting a big enough white board -- so we can't get the entire alphabet across the top of the board

I didn't have a cutter then and used scissors. Back when I started, the cards were not perforated--so I had to cut out all of the cards too! DH found a cutter on sale, so I used that for the next cards. The problem with a cutter is that it can be hard to see exactly where it will cut--I think I can cut straighter lines with a cutter, but more accurate ones with scissors, if that makes sense! It's SO nice that the cards are perforated now, they all come out exactly the same size, LOL!

Merry :-)

I used scissors, also. I strangely enjoy cutting things out (including fruits and veggies in the kitchen). Maybe because it is a job I can do that actually stays done. I find it relaxing.

We, also, had to cut out some of our cards, too. Half were perforated and half were not. It is nice to have that done for you.