Menu

Just got my Rainbow Resources catalog...

kristinannie

I know, isn't it hilarious?! :D

I have to know exactly what I am looking for when I shop there, it is so overwhelming. They do have amazing prices, so anytime you are looking for a particular item, check their prices first.

My DH cracked up when he saw that catalog, and especially when he saw all of the pages that I had folded over. :lol:

I have to know exactly what I am looking for when I shop there, it is so overwhelming. They do have amazing prices, so anytime you are looking for a particular item, check their prices first.

My DH cracked up when he saw that catalog, and especially when he saw all of the pages that I had folded over. :lol:

:iagree: I am right there with you! I have to know what I am looking for. I could go nuts with buying if I had the money!:lol:

he he. I remember posting a similar thread the first time I got one. Pretty impressive, huh?

:iagree:

:iagree: Mine did that also.

When you look through it, know what you are looking for (ex: charlotte mason style english, or upper level math-- whatever you are looking for) and look through those pages. Quickly scan past what you know you DONT want and make notes about what you do want and have fun searching!!!!!

I probably won't order a lot thru it, but I LOVE getting it. It's like getting a big, juicy book from the library--I read it nearly cover to cover! Isn't that weird? :D

I love curricula. (Need a t-shirt with that on it, I think.)

Wow!...I didn't get past page 3 of that thing before I hit the search engine online at their website :tongue_smilie:

I was very excited about mine, too!

And then the other day I couldn't find it... :confused:

It was in the kitchen. On the seat of a chair. Pushed into the table. Upon which rested a sippy cup. :tongue_smilie: It's about 25 times thicker than a local phone book, so I guess it was the obvious choice for a booster seat. (We had small guests over.)

Speaking of Rainbow -

is there a way to stay logged in on their website? It's the only one where I have to type in my email/password every time I go on their website.....

Edited by Guest