Menu

TOG w/Virtual Homeschool Coop OR TOG online course?

I'm interested in hearing experiences with using TOG with the Virtual Homeschool Group. I am also interested in TOG's online courses as well, if anyone has experience with that. I see that both are not listing enrollment dates for 2011-2012 yet.

This would be for a dialectic student in Year 1.

thank you!!

lisa

Hi Lisa,

We are in our first year of TOG online and we LOVE it. It is super easy on me, and my son is so engaged! It is very interactive unlike other online programs we have used. The kids are engaged in a lot of discussion.

If I were to pick one draw back, it is a little harder to use the books at the library, but we have been doing the Rhetoric History course so maybe that is why. I don't think it would be as hard with the literature course.

We have only enrolled in the History course but plan on enrolling in two courses for the fall.

Hope that helps,

Hi Lisa,

We are in our first year of TOG online and we LOVE it. It is super easy on me, and my son is so engaged! It is very interactive unlike other online programs we have used. The kids are engaged in a lot of discussion.

If I were to pick one draw back, it is a little harder to use the books at the library, but we have been doing the Rhetoric History course so maybe that is why. I don't think it would be as hard with the literature course.

We have only enrolled in the History course but plan on enrolling in two courses for the fall.

Hope that helps,

Thanks, Teri! I see that they've listed their fall classes now and registration is open March 1st for new enrollees. I already submitted my application for D level history and literature. I am so excited about enrolling her for 9th grade (she is NOT ready for R level work).

I love, love, love TOG, and I think this will kick it up for her a bit for high school and help me tremendously. Oh, I just love when things fit into place :001_smile:

thanks,

lisa