Menu

Wedding Anniversary

I'm sitting here at one-thirty in the morning, buzzed because I had one cup of tea (Earl Grey) at around 4 pm. I am that way.

It's May 1st, and that means it is our Wedding Anniversary. Number 4. Would you believe....?

Would you believe that five years ago, I didn't even know my husband (David) existed? We met through e-Harmony. He lived in California and I lived in New Jersey. And here we are, four years later, married with three children.

Would you believe that we "met" in August (2003), met in person in October, he moved here (NJ) in December, proposed in February (2004) in the freezing rain (on Friday the 13th), and we were married on May 1st (2004)? You try planning a wedding in 10 weeks.

Would you believe that we conceived our oldest daughter, Sarah, on our honeymoon? Yes, 9 months and 7 days later, this wonderful baby girl came into our lives. She belongs to the big set of legs you see in the picture.

Would you believe that I survived cancer?

Would you believe that God helped us get into a house?

Would you believe that we have two beautiful 16 month-old twins, Hannah and Mary, who are walking, talking, and playing all over the place? These children are such a blessing from the Lord, and they are the little legs.

Would you believe that my husband is sweet, kind, hard-working, loving, faithful, funny, generous, handsome, godly, and good? He is also sound asleep right now, good thing, someone has to sleep around here.

How did I get to be so blessed? I am amazed at what God has done in these four years. I just want to thank God for what he has done in blessing me with this beautiful marriage and family. I am amazed.

I'm sitting here at one-thirty in the morning, buzzed because I had one cup of tea (Earl Grey) at around 4 pm. I am that way.

It's May 1st, and that means it is our Wedding Anniversary. Number 4. Would you believe....?

Would you believe that five years ago, I didn't even know my husband (David) existed? We met through e-Harmony. He lived in California and I lived in New Jersey. And here we are, four years later, married with three children.

Would you believe that we "met" in August (2003), met in person in October, he moved here (NJ) in December, proposed in February (2004) in the freezing rain (on Friday the 13th), and we were married on May 1st (2004)? You try planning a wedding in 10 weeks.

Would you believe that we conceived our oldest daughter, Sarah, on our honeymoon? Yes, 9 months and 7 days later, this wonderful baby girl came into our lives. She belongs to the big set of legs you see in the picture.

Would you believe that I survived cancer?

Would you believe that God helped us get into a house?

Would you believe that we have two beautiful 16 month-old twins, Hannah and Mary, who are walking, talking, and playing all over the place? These children are such a blessing from the Lord, and they are the little legs.

Would you believe that my husband is sweet, kind, hard-working, loving, faithful, funny, generous, handsome, godly, and good? He is also sound asleep right now, good thing, someone has to sleep around here.

How did I get to be so blessed? I am amazed at what God has done in these four years. I just want to thank God for what he has done in blessing me with this beautiful marriage and family. I am amazed.

progress.gif

What a beautiful post. Praise God for His abundant blessings! Dh and I celebrate our 18th anniversary on the 19th. We've been married half our lives--truly the better half. Our oldest graduates high school on the 18th and our third graduates 8th grade (and into high school) on the 19th. Yes, it is all a little hard to believe sometimes.

Happy Anniversary! Today is ours too - number 15! I hope you both have a wonderful time celebrating.

Krista in LA --

Happy Anniversary to you, too! Have a great time celebrating the gift of the years you have shared together. Wow! Fifteen -- seems like a long way off now, but it will probably fly by, just like the past four years have.

The girls are all sound asleep, my husband and I just finished dinner, and he is out in the kitchen doing the dishes. Now, ladies, I ask you, "What is NOT to love about this man?" He said, "You go sit down and relax, Honey, I'll clean up." Sigh.

Thanks for all the well-wishes, and yes, we are blessed.

It's our 26th !! WE laughed today, because , My hubby:001_wub: called to see if I'd run to the bank w/ him after lunch and we could get a pop:lurk5:, and go to Goodwill and hit some garage sales!!! and I was excited! I know sad isn't it! I'm easier to please now days? not sure why? :)

Happy Anni! to all the other today!! May 1

kim