Menu

Beachbody fans! Guess who I got to meet today?

I'm sorry for the sad circumstances--but that is still cool! I just finished Week 2 of her ChaLEAN Extreme, and am a big fan.

Awesome! Congrats! How long is her program? I've not used her videos. Right now I'm doing Insanity and LOVING it. I'm thinking of trying the new one next - they Asylum. I just love to push myself and these videos do it!

And, yes. The circumstances were sad, but this poor man had suffered for SO long. His death really was a blessing.

Awesome! Congrats! How long is her program? I've not used her videos. Right now I'm doing Insanity and LOVING it. I'm thinking of trying the new one next - they Asylum. I just love to push myself and these videos do it!

This program is 90 days, 5x/week (2 intentional rest days--I actually fill them with other cardio). This is the perfect next step for me after the 30 Day Shred. I'm hoping to do Insanity or P90x next. SUCH fun! (I mean it's fun, of course, when you're done for the day.)

What is Insanity like? I'm not familiar with Asylum. But it sounds good and scary!

This program is 90 days, 5x/week (2 intentional rest days--I actually fill them with other cardio). This is the perfect next step for me after the 30 Day Shred. I'm hoping to do Insanity or P90x next. SUCH fun! (I mean it's fun, of course, when you're done for the day.)

What is Insanity like? I'm not familiar with Asylum. But it sounds good and scary!

Insanity- 60 days, 6x/week. The first month is 40 − 55 minutes of intense card. And, by intense, I mean nearly throwing up some days. But I think that's because I push myself so hard. I'm determined to get results.

The second month, I understand, the workouts get longer and more intense. Quite honestly, I'm scared of it! But, I WILL do it!

Asylum isn't out yet. It's with the same guy who does Insanity. I think I'll do a couple rounds of Insanity and then move on. I really want to keep up with my running in the midst of all of this, but I'm not sure how to do it yet. We'll see!!!