Menu

Help with choosing LA..

Guest Kiwi Cathy

Guest Kiwi Cathy

Hi, I am new to these forums but have been a homeschooler forever :) using Sonlight curriculum mainly.

I have used FLL with my eldest daughter and am near the end of FLL4. I hear there is advanced lang lessons coming out late in the year and I am SO GLAD!!

Other than ETC and now Wordly Wise, along with a formal handwriting programme and Sequential Spelling, I am not doing anything else in the LA realm. Can you recommend a very easy to teach (LOL) writing programme to help my dd? She is full of ideas and loves to scribble away in her journal, she doesn't like being told what to write about though and is rather limited by her own "girlie" ideas of wonderful stories IYKWIM. She does book reports and mini reports for her schoolwork but I do feel like I "should" be teaching her something out of a book... is that correct thinking?

Thankful for any and all advice.

Guest Kiwi Cathy
It teaches you the method of writing. Then you can use it to learn to be a better writer, listener, and note taker. :001_smile: Best thing that I could have used with my DS and now my 7yr old DD is trying it.

Thanks for replying! So if I were to start using it, which one would I start with? 1? 4?

TIA