Menu

Little Saints Preschool Questions

mominbc

I was wondering if any users could give a little more info about this program. What would a typical day look like? I like the idea of all the literature and games but there aren't any samples to be found. Also, could it be used if you a Christian but not Catholic

I was wondering if any users could give a little more info about this program. What would a typical day look like? I like the idea of all the literature and games but there aren't any samples to be found. Also, could it be used if you a Christian but not Catholic

You are welcome to look at my review at www.amazon.com

We LOVED this curriuclum!

:)

I got this recently and I've found that I really, really like it so far. Then again we are in the honeymoon period still. :001_smile:

My brand new three year old is advanced in math and early reading so I bought a few other things that I thought we would work on but he is still so little and toddlerish in mannerisms and physical dexterity that Little Saints has really shown to be a much better fit for us. I like that all the activities are hands on and fun, I don't mind the prep work so much (but then again I prepped for a full six weeks with printing and cutting out and filed the stuff so I could just pull and go without much effort) and most of the books we have or are easy to find at our parish library.

For the price you get a lot, lot, lot. Also, the curriculum is set up for a 3 day week which for us is perfect b/c he has swimming lessons one morning and I need an errand morning as well. It is just enough.