Menu

Statement of Faith?

Of course it is the same thing. People are judged by their words and what they say.

If someone makes callous and clueless remarks then they are by definition callous and cllueless (in the area they spoke of) or they would not have made such remarks.

When you say that the responses are callous and clueless you cast judgement on those individuals who made them.

I stand by my comment that if you do not like a SOF then found your own group or do without. Given that I am fairly well versed in aspects of HSing and that I have refused to put my children in a co-op where I could not sign the SOF I know of what I speak.

If you deem my response clueless then you deem me (in that area) clueless. Don't duck and weave, stand up for what you say. My skin is thick enough that I will not break under your words, but know that by calling responses callous and clueless you are calling the responders the same.

There is no twisting of words but perhaps an attempt to recant?

What? Where'd you come from? Enough already. We are trying to kill this thread. Shhhh. Go away.

:lol::lol:

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was. They'll continue posting to it just because it's the thread that never ends...
Yep.

I have got to say that I have said some really callous things, and I am about the most sympathetic person...

One wrong action or post does not define a person. Condemning that action does not condemn the person.

Yet another reason why I'm not a joiner. I would never join a group that required a SOF, even if I shared that faith. It's the principle of the matter. The God I believe in would never exclude. Only people would do that and while I teach my daughter that people like that exist - we're not those people.

Please sign:

I believe in the conception, birth and existence of the Well Trained Mind Board. I believe it exists in board form on earth, in spirit form in minds and has descended into hell (on occassion).

I renouce my affiliation with and tie to certain threads. I align myself with what is homeschooling, what is proper, and what is worthy.

By signing below, I grant that I embrace the above.

X_________________________________________________

Now HERE'S a statement I can get behind! :lol: