Menu

look over my 4th grade plans :)

hsmom27

I'm actually feeling more settled this year than I have in the past, but I'm still having trouble with LA and history. Does the LA look like enough? We'll finish ZB cursive this year. And I do own the WWE manual, so I'll add in bits of that for dictation, copywork and handwriting. But here's the basic plan:

Math: Singapore 6, Zaccaro, and anything else that looks fun

Latin: review LfC A in preparation for starting LP1 in 5th

Science: McHenry's Elements and Carbon Chemistry

LA: MCT's Town Level & FLL 4, AAS 5 (&6), BW (did WWE 1-3 in the past)

HISTORY: SOTW 3&4's US history chapters w/ lots of outside reading and activity books

ART: Artistic Pursuits

MUSIC: Piano Lessons

P.E.: Baseball & Swimming & generally being 9

I can add my actual history reading list and the activity books are largely from the For Kids series. But basically does this look good? Anything you'd add or drop? And is there any sense in moving on the LfC B (I'm looking to cut costs.) if we're just going to start LP the next year? Anything else I should know? Thanks!

Edited by littlewigglebutts
trying to make it easier to read!

I'm actually feeling more settled this year than I have in the past, but I'm still having trouble with LA and history. Does the LA look like enough? We'll finish ZB cursive this year. And I do own the WWE manual, so I'll add in bits of that for dictation, copywork and handwriting. But here's the basic plan:

Math: Singapore 6, Zaccaro, and anything else that looks fun

Latin: review LfC A in preparation for starting LP1 in 5th

Science: McHenry's Elements and Carbon Chemistry

LA: MCT's Town Level & FLL 4, AAS 5 (&6), BW (did WWE 1-3 in the past)

HISTORY: SOTW 3&4's US history chapters w/ lots of outside reading and activity books

ART: Artistic Pursuits

MUSIC: Piano Lessons

P.E.: Baseball & Swimming & generally being 9

I can add my actual history reading list and the activity books are largely from the For Kids series. But basically does this look good? Anything you'd add or drop? And is there any sense in moving on the LfC B (I'm looking to cut costs.) if we're just going to start LP the next year? Anything else I should know? Thanks!

Looks good to me :)