Menu

Teachers Lounge! 2-10-2011

It's LUNCHTIME! Finally!

What's for lunch? Me: Tyson Chicken tenders with Sweet-n-sour sauce. Maybe some rice and asparagus, too. Kids: Tony's cheese pizza with a side of organic carrot slices.

What's totalling rattling your brain today? Me: figuring out spring activities/sports for the kids. So much I want to have them do but must pick and choose. Oi!:tongue_smilie:

What's been fun for you today? Me: I was able to leave the kids to watch an educational video while I helped two of my spa clients withe their skin care needs. LOVE to help people whenever I can and the spa business is FUN! :)

Talk to me! :bigear:

What's for lunch? The kids and I met DH at a restaurant called Brothers Houligan for lunch. They have AMAZING cottage fries, green beans, and gravy. Not to mention the catfish and chicken strips. And they're a Pepsi place, which makes me immensely happy. :D

What's totalling rattling your brain today? I'm sitting here listening to DD *easily* read a book that's definitely beyond her 'grade level' and trying to figure out how to get DH to let her come home next year. It's quite a conundrum because he's dead set against it.

What's been fun for you today? Having both kids home for what is probably our last snow day. We've been making Valentine's, DS has been answering a homemade find-it geography quiz using his atlas, DD is reading, and while it's extremely cold, there's no wind, so the kids have gotten to play outside.

It's the 10th already?!

Lunch: I had a handful of Doritos. :blushing: Hunter (12yo) had a tuna salad sandwich. My kids definitely eat better than I do.

Rattling in my brain: resources that I may or may not use to help my nephew brush up on his English grammar.

Fun today: The general silliness Hunter shares with me during a school day. He makes me laugh.

What's for lunch?

I had a turkey and cheese sandwich. The kids had PB&J

What's totalling rattling your brain today?

Just found out we have to move 800 miles away and I've only moved once before!

What's been fun for you today?

Spending some time in the sun! Even if it is barely above freezing, it isn't cold and rainy!