Menu

Readers after Frog and Toad with large print

Celia

My ds is flying through the frog and toad books. They're too easy now, and I'm looking for suggestions as to what to use next.

The print on Frog and Toad is about as small as he's comfortable with, as his vision isn't good, and can't be corrected with glasses. (getting that looked into) So I'm finding this a struggle!

Thanks for any tips!

My youngest went straight from Frog & Toad and was enamored with Henry & Mudge (and all the Puppy Mudge titles, too) for quite awhile. I got many of them from paperbackswap . com.

ElizabethB, you may have given me reason to enter the world of digital readers! I usually cling to old ways until technology advances too much & drags me kicking & screaming.

My ds is flying through the frog and toad books. They're too easy now, and I'm looking for suggestions as to what to use next.

The print on Frog and Toad is about as small as he's comfortable with, as his vision isn't good, and can't be corrected with glasses. (getting that looked into) So I'm finding this a struggle!

Thanks for any tips!

Gladys Hunt's book "Honey for a Child's Heart" has some excellant recommendations. :)